TSVC Ltd - Classic Car transport services
Classic Car Transportation based from Worcestershire in the Midlands, travelling across the UK and into Europe
TSVC Ltd provide bespoke classic car transport services to each customer. We concentrate on classic, vintage and high value cherished cars. Our services include:
- A personal service, provided by a Director of the company, collecting and delivering to your door
- Fully enclosed trailer providing protection from the weather, debris, salt and grit, as well as providing maximum security and discretion
- Fully adaptable service to meet your needs
- Complete, purpose defined, insurance portfolio, covering your cherished vehicle at all times whilst in our care, including european cover (underwritten by Aviva)
- Complete compliance with VOSA (Vehicle and Operators Services Agency) regulations for commercial use of carrying goods by trailer behind a multi-purpose 4x4 (tow vehicles are fitted with calibrated tachographs)
- Provision made for low clearance vehicles such as track and performance cars, we can also accommodate three-wheelers
- Powerful electric winch and soft strapping, provided for those vehicles requiring assistance with loading
- Full maintenance programme to ensure our trailer and tow vehicles are safe and reliable
- Within the boundaries of VOSA, we operate 7 days a week and will attend race weekends, classic shows, auctions, club shows or transport your vehicle at your convenience
- Thought has even been given to our selection of clothing to prevent damage to vehicles
Contact TSVC Ltd today for your cherished car transport needs.
Single Enclosed Auto Transport Services
We only take on single car transport, allowing total concentration and focus on your classic/cherished car.
TSVC try to not have multiple bookings per day, allowing plenty of time for the classic car delivery therefore not being pressured to rush to meet the next itinery collection. This provides you the customer with more flexibility to select a time for the collection/delivery to suit yourself. We also have access to a dehumidified, professional and secure car storage facility in the Midlands, should the collection and delivery dates be days/months apart.
Customers best suited to our specialist service are listed below, but we are interested in other opportunities if you have one.
- Private classic car enthusiasts
- Transport museums
- British manufacturers
- Specialist car dealers, maintainers and tuners
- Restoration organisations
- Motor Sport Competitors - road, race, rally and track
- Classic dealers
- Classic Car Storage Companies
- Auction houses
- Enthusiast clubs